Thursday 10 July 2014

Little Nina

Hi folks! I've honestly been really amazed by how many of you have come to view my blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading so far...
It's been an absolutely beautiful day in Edinburgh and I have been soaking up the sun. It's so nice to sit out in our teeny tiny backgarden and have dinner after collecting Nina from nursery. It's nice not to feel like we are in such a rush to get anything done, we can just enjoy being in eachothers company.
Nina is such an easy going little girl and I love to go with her flow, although she sometimes needs a little persuasion she has become a very good little decision maker and I try to encourage her to make her own choices.

Ever since she was little Nina has been very determined when it comes to clothing. I remember being like that when I was younger too so I always try and let her decide. I recently began to sell some of her old clothes on ebay which I've really enjoyed doing but I must admit I've probably spent as much as I've earned! I won a gorgeous little Ralph Lauren denim dress for Nina (a steal at only £3.20!!) but, as a girl who has always refused to wear jeans (strictly leggings or tights) I wasn't sure what my little babe would make of her new get up. When the dress arrived in the post Nina was delighted and the dress was put on immediately. I know I'm bias but I have to admit the results were rather cute.



 
The dress stayed on for two whole days and it looked sweet with another dress underneath when we went out for dinner the following evening. I love the idea of hand me down clothes and a fraction of the price who can complain?!
 
Naomi&Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment