Wednesday 9 July 2014

Nina&Naomi

I'd like to start by saying Thank You for coming to check out our little blog of adventures. For those of you who don't know us personally, my name is Naomi and my four year old daughter is Nina - hence the name! I'm starting a blog as a way to reach out to family, friends and anyone who wishes to share these little snippets of our lives. I am currently studying Textiles and am a keen home cook/baker so I sincerely hope I will be able to share some of my projects and recipes with you. For the past 2 years I have been a diehard instagram addict and I would love to share those pictures on here too with more details about them. My partner Jack will bear witness to that because I'm forever snapping pics of him and Nina or whatever food I've been making, or all of the above together!
I'm really lucky to have found a soul mate like Jack who knows me better than anyone else and always knows how to make me feel loved. Without Nina and Jack my life would not be complete so I have them to thank.
And also a massive thanks again to you for checking out our blog, enjoy...!

Naomi&Nina
 

Here is Nina doing what she does best, exploring!
 This picture was taken at Kilnford farm, Dumfries where we also got to meet a gorgeous shetland foal and a baby beltie cow!


No comments:

Post a Comment