Thursday 14 August 2014

Girls Night!

Last weekend I was so fortunate to catch up with a group of my girlfriends that i've known since secondary school. We spent our night wandering around the Edinburgh festival which has such a fantastic atmosphere, especially when it's not raining...

It's such a treat to catch up with them and see how they are getting on and whats new in their lives. As i'm the only one with a child it's always so funny to see how the other half still live. All the girls are going through such exciting transitions, moving abroad, beginning new careers and generally just finding their feet. Although we only meet up every so often it never ceases to amaze me how well we get on. It's also very reassuring to know that none of us has forgotten how to have fun...

 
 

Anyway, here's to the girls & the future! Thanks for reminding me I'm still young, I can't wait to see you all soon. Wherever our friendships take us, you'll always be in my heart. I love each and every one of you for the lovely, genuine friends that you are!

Naomi&Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment